UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
UPMC Cancer Treatment Center – build to suit ground up development
Construction Completed : October 2018
12,560 sq ft single tenant commercial property
UPMC was in need of space for a cancer treatment facility to serve a geographically large rural community while their relationship with Uniontown Hospital was expanding.
- After building a relationship and helping UPMC to consider other alternatives besides its existing portfolio, UPMC selected MountainCreek to be its developer for a new facility.
- MountainCreek quickly helped UPMC to narrow its site selection process to settle on the best available location while simultaneously designing the new facility and executing the lease.
- MountainCreek solved numerous delivery issues including medical cabinet manufacturing delays and custom HVAC systems that were essential to the operation of the facility. The project was ultimately completed within original budget and on schedule. Lease signing took place in November 2017 and UPMC was open for business just 12 months later.
- Build to Suit – NNN Lease
- 12,560 sq ft
- Uniontown, PA
- Centrally located in Uniontown’s Medical Office Area
- Completed interior build out for tenant as well
- Completed construction within 12 months of lease signing